Well I've been really busy keeping up with all the books I've got on my TBR pile to keep up-to-date with my reviews so today I have a special guest blogger Tara Nichols. She has guest blogged about her own books before and you can find the links to those on the right sidebar under Guest Blog. Tara has purchased an eBook by a new author to her Anastasia Rabiyah. She is going to be reviewing Rabiyah's book Demon in the Basement below so enjoy! I wasn’t sure what I was in for when I purchased a romance featuring a demon, but Anastasia Rabiyah convinced me demons could be sexy with her intriguing blurb. Emme, the heroine of the story, is a strong, compassionate and mysterious woman. Having inherited her dead father’s house, she takes it upon herself to cleanse the house of its dark memories, along with the dirt her father left behind. But, it is more than just memories that reside in that house, Nazan, the demon Emme’s father imprisoned, lay suffering inside a ring of salt. Emme frees the demon and proceeds to show him the kindness her father never did, drawing closer to a creature she knew she should not desire.
Nazan struggles with his own desire, with his painful memories, and now, with an old enemy who has resurfaced and rekindled his interest in the residents of the house. This is a meticulously plotted and well executed story. Each word fit together like a piece in a jig saw puzzle. It was smooth, it was sexy, and it was thoroughly entertaining. The story was tight, it flowed well, and it kept me entertained, turning pages with a hunger to read more. I loved her characters, believing every act, every thought to be possible. Overall, it was the most satisfying read I’ve had in a while.
Demon in the Basement by Anastasia Rabiyah $ 3.99
Genre: Paranormal/Romance Heat Index: Erotic/Carnal Book Length: Category Cover Artist: Anastasia Rabiyah Editor: Dawn Thomas Jerlo
Enter the basement’s forgotten darkness and reach for the light of redemption. Find love and passion in an unlikely mate. Dare to look beyond what you see. Emme has inherited her estranged father’s estate and vows to clean out all the evil he left behind. In the corner of the basement, she discovers one of the greatest of his forbidden treasures: Nazan, a demon that’s been trapped there since she fled the house as a teen. The broken demon is circled by salt, emaciated and bears scars left by years of cruelty and torture. A caring woman who believes all creatures have their place in the world, Emme undertakes the arduous task to mend the wounds done to his soul, mind and body—to return him to his rightful state and place. Despite her unsettling attraction to him, a fiery heat occurring every time he touches her, she is determined to set the demon free. But he has other plans.
About Me
- Phoebe Jordan
- Love to read romance novels of all types of genres and review them for fun. 🥰
Blog Archive
- 2015 (4)
- 2014 (5)
- 2012 (2)
- 2011 (4)
- 2010 (76)
- 2009 (258)
-
2008
(403)
- December(15)
-
November(37)
- Twilight Movie
- Undercover
- Double the Pleasure
- Say No to Joe?
- Wildly Winston
- Reckless
- Carnal Desires
- Maximum Exposure
- Kiss & Tell
- Shameless
- A Daddy for Christmas
- Getting to Know author M. Jean Pike
- Official website!
- Interviewing author Robin Shope
- Unleashed
- The Christmas She's Always Wanted
- Her Sexiest Surprise
- Art of Sensuality
- Demon in the Basement
- Breaking Dawn
- Waking the Witch
- The Wolf's Sister
- Eclipse
- New Moon
- Twilight
- Any Given Doomsday
- Cara's Christmas Fantasy
- Everlasting Hunger
- In the Beginning
- Angelfire
- Snowbound
- Moonfire
- The Missing
- A Dangerous Love
- Chance of a Lifetime
- Free Book Friday!
- 50 Best Chick Lit Blogs
- October(33)
- September(50)
- August(37)
- July(42)
- June(28)
- May(27)
- April(29)
- March(34)
- February(35)
- January(36)
Romance Books
Romance Authors
Labels
Total Pageviews
Featured Post
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Poster It was more than year ago that we had heard rumors that there would be a Fifty Shades of Grey movie com...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(403)
-
▼
November
(37)
- Twilight Movie
- Undercover
- Double the Pleasure
- Say No to Joe?
- Wildly Winston
- Reckless
- Carnal Desires
- Maximum Exposure
- Kiss & Tell
- Shameless
- A Daddy for Christmas
- Getting to Know author M. Jean Pike
- Official website!
- Interviewing author Robin Shope
- Unleashed
- The Christmas She's Always Wanted
- Her Sexiest Surprise
- Art of Sensuality
- Demon in the Basement
- Breaking Dawn
- Waking the Witch
- The Wolf's Sister
- Eclipse
- New Moon
- Twilight
- Any Given Doomsday
- Cara's Christmas Fantasy
- Everlasting Hunger
- In the Beginning
- Angelfire
- Snowbound
- Moonfire
- The Missing
- A Dangerous Love
- Chance of a Lifetime
- Free Book Friday!
- 50 Best Chick Lit Blogs
-
▼
November
(37)
My Favorite Quotes
2018 Reading Challenge
My Loyal Readers
I'm Currently Reading...
To Be Read Pile
LOL! Pictures
Guys I Dream About
TAMFA Podcast
Popular Posts
-
Well you may or may not remember but last year 4 of Nora Roberts novels became Lifetime original movies ( Angels Fall , Blue Smoke , Carolin...
-
It's been a year since I officially posted a blog here. I got a full-time job in an office last April 2011 and it really took all my at...
-
New Romance Author Interview Podcasts with Phoebe Jordan on BlogTalkRadio Today I have an RT BOOKlovers Convention special show for y...
-
Today is a special day here on Talk About My Favorite Authors because I’ll be hosting day 4 of the Ravenous Romance Ornery Eleven Book Blog...
-
Well today I have a special treat for everyone of my faithful readers out there. I have recently been contact with an author that I've r...
-
Today I will be interviewing a newly self-published author who I found through MySpace. April Bostic is the author of a romance novel calle...
-
Well I'm not reviewing a book today but I will be reviewing the movie that was based on a very popular book. As you guessed it by readin...
-
Perfect Touch by Elizabeth Lowell Title: Perfect Touch Author: Elizabeth Lowell Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Publication Dat...
-
15" MacBook Pro Well it has been almost about 2 months since I bought my 15" MacBook Pro and I have to say that though it...
-
Today I have a wonderfully special guest being interviewed here on the blog today. Lori Perkins, the co-founder of Ravenous Romance talks ab...
Blogs of Interest
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-













0 Readers Comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my Talk About My Favorite Authors blog. Comments written here are much appreciated and I hope that you enjoyed your visit and will be coming back soon.