Saturday, January 12, 2008
I wrote the beginning of a book when I was just starting out in high school and I wrote about 40 pages, which includes the Prologue, Chapters 1-4 and the beginning of Chapter 5. I posted on the KMM forum that I needed some help with editing and to make the characters and plot better. I actually got the help that I was looking for and her name is Marisa Chenery. Marisa sent me a message saying that she would help me edit the book like a publisher would. She would know since she's had 2 books published and is about to have her 3rd book published soon. I can't wait to see what she has corrected with the book. There were 2 other people who posted on my thread with very helpful suggestions on how to make my book more interesting and to make my characters more human. I have taken their advice and I am hoping that they will like the end results. I put the book, which I titled Darkness Falls, in My Website in the page that is labeled Download Book Lists so that anyone can download it and make their corrections and stuff. Please if you can visit it too and come back here and post your comments or you can go to the Contact Me page on the website and send me your comments through there. I am having so much fun with this that I even started writing up a Character Profile for each of my characters. I haven't finished it but I plan to put it in my website when I have it done.
Labels:Personal
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
About Me
- Phoebe Jordan
- Love to read romance novels of all types of genres and review them for fun. 🥰
Blog Archive
- 2015 (4)
- 2014 (5)
- 2012 (2)
- 2011 (4)
- 2010 (76)
- 2009 (258)
-
2008
(403)
- December(15)
- November(37)
- October(33)
- September(50)
- August(37)
- July(42)
- June(28)
- May(27)
- April(29)
- March(34)
- February(35)
-
January(36)
- A Week From Sunday
- Sisters of the Lone Star Series
- Magic Series
- Coulter Family Series
- Buchanan Family Series
- The Masters of Time
- Created a Forum!
- Aisling Grey Series
- The Circle Trilogy
- IN DEATH Series
- Midnight Breed Series
- Argeneau Family Vampire Series
- Kingdom of Dreams
- Perfect
- Merry Gentry Series
- BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD
- The Bride
- Into the Dreaming
- How to write a Romance Novel
- Sense and Sensibility
- Scent of Darkness
- Accidentally Yours
- I wrote the beginning of a BOOK!
- Beowulf and Roxie
- A Tournament Knight
- The Blue Lotus
- I've Got The FEVER!
- 2008 100,000 Book Challenge
- Petals on the River
- King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
- Fancy
- Pamela Clare...Unknow Author?
- Every Breath You Take
- Angels Fall
- My Favorite Book So Far
- WELCOME!
Romance Books
Romance Authors
Labels
A Tale of Shar Series
(1)
Abby Cooper Psychic Eye Mystery Series
(1)
Adrianne Brennan
(2)
Advance Readers Copy Reviews
(31)
Aisling Grey Series
(1)
Alexis Duvall
(1)
Alison Kent
(2)
Ally Carter
(2)
Alyson Noël
(2)
Amanda Ashby
(2)
Amanda Matetsky
(1)
Amy Redwood
(4)
Anastasia Rabiyah
(1)
Anastasia Steele
(1)
Angela Cameron
(5)
Angelis Family Series
(4)
Anita Blake Vampire Hunter Series
(3)
Ann DeFee
(1)
Anne Elizabeth
(1)
Aphra Connolly Death Mystery Series
(2)
Apple Products
(1)
April Bostic
(3)
Argeneau Family Vampire Series
(1)
Ashen Twilight Series
(1)
Ashlynn Monroe
(2)
Ashton Grove Werewolves Series
(5)
Australian Series
(2)
Authors
(21)
Ava Rose Johson
(1)
BDSM
(1)
Betty Smith
(1)
Beverly Barton
(1)
Bitter Creek Series
(1)
Black Daggar Brotherhood
(3)
Blog Talk Radio
(18)
Blogs
(11)
Blood and Sex Series
(3)
Bonnie Dee
(1)
Book Blogger Appreciation Week
(6)
Book Bloggers and Publishers Online Conference
(3)
Book Challenge
(1)
Book Expo of America
(2)
Book Reviews
(177)
Book Trailers/Videos
(6)
Books turned to Movies
(6)
Bragg Saga Series
(4)
Brenda Joyce
(18)
Bridgerton Family Series
(1)
Brody Crossing Series
(1)
Broken Heart Oklahoma Vampire Series
(1)
Brotherhood of the Sword Series
(5)
Bubbles Yablonsky Series
(1)
Buchanan Family Series
(3)
C.H. Admirand
(2)
Cajun Contemporary Series
(1)
Cameron Sisters Series
(1)
Captive Hearts Series
(1)
Cara Summers
(4)
Casa Dracula Series
(3)
Cassandra Curtis
(1)
Catherine Anderson
(7)
Catherine Coulter
(8)
Catherine Lanigan
(1)
Cathy Maxwell
(3)
Cathy McDavid
(1)
Cavendish Square Trilogy
(1)
Cecilia Tan
(2)
Celestial Lovers Series
(2)
Celia May Hart
(1)
Celina Summers
(1)
Centurion Series
(1)
Charlaine Harris
(9)
Charles Towne Belle Series
(1)
Charline Ratcliff
(3)
Charlotte Dillion
(1)
Charlotte Hughes
(3)
Charlotte McClain
(2)
Chelsea James
(1)
Chesapeake Bay Saga Series
(1)
Chicago Stars Series
(1)
Christian Grey
(1)
Christian Romance
(3)
Christina Dodd
(1)
Christine Feehan
(2)
Chrysalis Series
(2)
Ciar Cullen
(1)
Circle Trilogy
(1)
Clare Austin
(3)
Claudia Dain
(1)
Comanche Series
(1)
Contest
(12)
Coulter Family Series
(1)
Courtesan Series
(1)
Courtship Wars
(3)
CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
(1)
Crossroads Series
(3)
Crystal Green
(6)
Crystal Jordan
(6)
Cynthia Eden
(2)
Daddy in Progress Series
(3)
Dakota Johnson
(1)
Dallas Duet Series
(1)
Dara England
(1)
Dark Gate series
(1)
Dark Hunter Series
(1)
Dark Moon Series
(1)
Dark of kNight Series
(1)
Dark Ones Series
(1)
Dawn Atkins
(1)
Dawn Thompson
(1)
Dead World Series
(1)
Debbi Rawlins
(1)
Debbie Macomber
(1)
Debora Dennis
(1)
Debra Cown
(1)
Dee Tenorio
(2)
Deirdre Martin
(1)
Demon Princess Chronicles Series
(1)
Dena Celeste
(2)
Denise Lynn
(1)
Desert Secret Series
(1)
Devil's Duology Series
(1)
Devyn Quinn
(1)
Diana Castilleja
(1)
Diana Holquist
(1)
Dirk and Steele Series
(1)
Dolan Brothers Family Series
(1)
Dollaganger series
(1)
Dorothy Garlock
(8)
Drake Family Series
(2)
Dukes of Wyndham Series
(2)
E. L. James
(3)
eBooks
(177)
Eden Bradley
(1)
Elizabeth Lowell
(2)
Elle Amery
(6)
Emily Bryan
(2)
Erica Orloff
(2)
Erotic Horror Romance
(1)
Eva Gordon
(5)
Fadó Trilogy
(2)
Fae Sutherland
(4)
Federation Series
(3)
Fever Series
(5)
Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy
(3)
Final Prophecy Series
(3)
Firehouse 59 Series
(1)
Francesca Cahill Deadly Series
(1)
Fred the Mermaid Series
(3)
Friday’s at Luciano’s Series
(1)
Gabriella Hewitt
(2)
Gail Roarke
(1)
Gallagher Girls Series
(2)
Genella deGrey
(2)
Gerry Bartlett
(4)
Ghostwalker Series
(1)
Glory St. Claire Vampire Series
(4)
Goddess Fish Promotions
(4)
Grace Coopersmith
(1)
Graphic Novels
(1)
Guest Blog Reviewer
(7)
Guest Blogger
(59)
Gwen Hayes
(1)
Gwen Rowley
(1)
Gwynne Forster
(1)
Hailey North
(5)
Harlequin American Romance Series
(10)
Harlequin Blaze Series
(25)
Harlequin Special Releases
(1)
HarperCollins Publishers
(1)
Harry Potter Series
(1)
Highlander Series
(9)
Historical McKettrick Series
(4)
Hope Tarr
(1)
Hot Cops Series
(1)
Hotel Marchance Series
(1)
House of Night Series
(5)
Houston Family Series
(1)
Immortals After Dark Series
(4)
Immortals Series
(2)
Imprint William Morrow
(1)
IN DEATH Series
(2)
In The Garden Trilogy
(1)
Indencent Proposals Series
(2)
Indie Publishing
(1)
Inez Kelley
(1)
Inspirational Romance Series
(1)
Interview
(74)
Irish Trilogy Series
(1)
Irish Western Series
(1)
Isabo Kelly
(1)
J.D. Robb
(3)
J.K. Coi
(2)
J.K. Rowling
(1)
J.L. Oiler
(1)
J.R. Ward
(5)
Jacquie D'Alessandro
(1)
Jade Lee
(1)
Jaid Black
(3)
Jamie Dornan
(1)
Jane Austen
(1)
Jane Feather
(2)
Janet Chapman
(10)
Janis Reams Hudson
(1)
Jasmine Aherne
(3)
Jax Cassidy
(1)
Jayne Ann Krentz
(2)
Jeanne St. James
(1)
Jeannie Ruesch
(1)
Jenna Bayley-Burke
(3)
Jennifer Crusie
(1)
Jennifer Haymore
(1)
Jennifer Leeland
(1)
Jeri Smith-Ready
(1)
Jess Granger
(1)
Jessica Andersen
(3)
Jessica Barksdale Inclán
(3)
Jessica Brody
(1)
Jessica Coulter Smith
(12)
Jessie Colter
(1)
Joan Johnston
(6)
Joanne Rendell
(1)
Jodi Lynn Copeland
(1)
Johanna Lindsey
(1)
Joie Cain
(1)
Joneses Family Series
(1)
Jordan Summers
(1)
joy nash
(1)
Judith McNaught
(4)
Judy Christenberry
(1)
Julia London
(2)
Julia Quinn
(4)
Julie Garwood
(6)
Julie James
(2)
Julie Kimbrell
(1)
K. Celeste Bryan
(1)
Kane/Cabot Vampire Series
(1)
Kara Lennox
(3)
Karen Anders
(3)
Karen Erickson
(1)
Karen Marie Moning
(8)
Karen Robards
(3)
Karen Rose Smith
(3)
Karin Tabke
(1)
Karoline Barrett
(1)
Kate Holly Case Series
(2)
Kathleen E. Woodiwiss
(7)
Kathryn Caskie
(3)
Kathy Lyons
(1)
Kathye Quick
(3)
Katie Alender
(1)
Katie MacAlister
(11)
Kazuo Ishiguro
(1)
KB Alan
(1)
Keisha Mennefee
(1)
Kelley Nyrae
(2)
Kelly Jones Thriller Series
(2)
Kelly Marcel
(1)
Kendra Ballantyne - Pet-Sitter Mystery Series
(6)
Kerrelyn Sparks
(8)
Keta Diablo
(13)
Key Trilogy Series
(1)
Kiki Howell
(3)
Kim Knox
(1)
Kimberley Troutte
(1)
Kinley MacGregor
(7)
Klaus Brothers Series
(2)
Kresley Cole
(7)
L.L. Foster
(2)
Lara Adrian
(1)
Laura Bickle
(1)
Laura Marie Altom
(2)
Laurell K. Hamilton
(6)
Lauren Dane
(5)
Lauren Fraser
(2)
Lauren Murphy
(1)
Laurin Wittig
(1)
League of Sensational Abilities (LSA) Series
(2)
Legacy Series
(1)
Leigh Ellwood
(1)
Leigh Michaels
(1)
Leslie Wainger
(1)
Lex Valentine
(2)
Lilli Feisty
(1)
Linda Francis Lee
(1)
Linda Gerber
(2)
Linda Howard
(3)
Linda Lael Miller
(20)
Linda Mooney
(1)
Linda O. Johnston
(6)
Linda Palmer
(8)
Linda Windstead Jones
(1)
Linore Rose Burkard
(2)
Lisa Jackson
(5)
Lisa Lane
(6)
Lisa M. Campbell
(2)
Lisa Marie Wilkinson
(1)
Lisa Whitefern
(1)
Lissa Matthews
(2)
Logger Series
(1)
London Undead Series
(1)
Lone Star Sisters Series
(3)
Look Book Series
(1)
Lorhainne Eckhart
(3)
Lori Borrill
(1)
Lori Foster
(12)
Lori Handeland
(3)
Lori Perkins
(1)
Lori Wilde
(3)
Love at Stake Series
(6)
Lucinda Betts
(1)
Lust in Space Series
(1)
Lust in Translation Miniseries
(1)
Lynsay Sands
(1)
M. Jean Pike
(2)
M.A. Ellis
(1)
M.G. Braden
(2)
M.J. Holliday Ghost Hunter Mysteries Series
(2)
M.L. Lacy
(3)
MacAlister Series
(5)
MacBook Pro
(2)
MacKade Brothers Series
(1)
Madonna Lacy
(3)
Maggie Shayne
(1)
Magic Series
(1)
Male/Male Erotic Romance
(4)
Manic Readers Review
(10)
Margay Leah Justice
(2)
Marguerite Labbe
(1)
Maria Murnane
(1)
Marine Series
(1)
Mario Puzo
(1)
Marisa Chenery
(3)
Marjorie M. Liu
(1)
Marta Acosta
(4)
MaryJanice Davidson
(4)
MaryLu Tyndall
(3)
McKettrick Series
(9)
Megan Hart
(1)
Melissa and Christopher Golliday
(2)
Men of Mercy Medical Series
(2)
Men of the West Series
(1)
Merry Gentry Series
(1)
Message Boards/Forums
(5)
Michele Bardsley
(2)
Michele Dunaway
(1)
Michelle Gagnon
(2)
Michelle Lauren
(3)
Michelle M. Pillow
(5)
Midnight Breed Series
(1)
Millie Criswell
(1)
Minnette Meador
(2)
Missy Lyons
(1)
Moira Keith
(3)
Mojo Sheepshanks Books Series
(2)
Monère Children of the Moon Series
(3)
Montana Brides Series
(2)
Montana To Die Series
(2)
Morganville Vampires Series
(5)
Movie
(2)
Nancy O'Berry
(3)
Nell Dixon
(1)
New Books
(3)
New Moon
(1)
New Orleans Series
(1)
Nicole Jordan
(5)
Nicole Morgan
(2)
Nightcreatures Series
(1)
Niki Green
(1)
Non-Romance
(1)
NOOKbook
(1)
NOOKcolor
(1)
Nora Roberts
(22)
Norah Hess
(1)
Northbridge Nuptials Series
(5)
One True Love Trilogy Series
(1)
Orphan Train Series
(1)
P.C. and Kristin Cast
(5)
Paige Turner Mystery Series
(1)
Paige Tyler
(5)
Paige Warren
(3)
Pamela Clare
(1)
Pamela Palmer
(1)
Paradise Series
(1)
Patricia Sargeant
(1)
Patti Berg
(1)
Penguin Publishing Group
(1)
Penny McCall
(1)
Penny Watson
(3)
Perfect Anatomy Series
(3)
Personal
(44)
Phoenix Chronicles Series
(2)
PJ Schnyder
(1)
Podcast
(18)
Portia da Costa
(2)
Promotional
(88)
Puffin Harbor Series
(1)
Pump Up Your Book Promotion
(5)
Quaid Horses Series
(1)
Quartzton Series
(4)
Queen Betsy Undead Series
(2)
R.F. Long
(4)
R.G. Alexander
(2)
Rachel Caine
(5)
Rachel Vincent
(1)
Rae Lori
(5)
Raintree Series
(1)
Rating 3 Open Books
(6)
Rating 3.5 Open Books
(18)
Rating 4 Open Books
(78)
Rating 4.5 Open Books
(39)
Rating 5 Open Books
(6)
Ravenous Romance
(1)
Realms Beyond Series
(1)
Rebecca J. Vickery
(3)
Reese Johnson
(2)
Requested Reviews
(117)
RG Alexander
(1)
Rhiannon Leith
(2)
Rie McGaha
(3)
Rikki Donovan
(1)
Rita Gerlach
(1)
Rita Sawyer
(3)
Rob Graham
(1)
Robin Shope
(1)
Romance Divas Promo
(15)
Romantic Suspense
(1)
Romantic Times BOOKlovers Convention
(2)
Route 66 Series
(1)
Royle Sisters Trilogy
(3)
RT BOOKlovers Convention Special
(16)
Russian Series
(1)
Saint Georges Series
(1)
Salamander's Tales Series
(1)
Sam Taylor-Johnson
(1)
Sandra Hill
(1)
Sara Taney Humphreys
(2)
Sarah Strohmeyer
(3)
SBC Fighters Series
(5)
Second Romance Series
(2)
Secret Lives of Cowboys Series
(1)
Seeds of Oden
(1)
Sela Carsen
(1)
Servant Series
(2)
Sexy Series
(1)
Sharon Sala
(3)
Shayla Black
(2)
Shelley Munro
(3)
Sherbrooke Bride Series
(2)
Sherrilyn Kenyon
(4)
Shiloh Walker
(3)
Sign of Seven Trilogy Series
(3)
Silhouette Nocturne Series
(3)
Silhouette Special Edition Series
(15)
Silver Dragons Series
(2)
Sinclair Brothers Series
(1)
Sisters of the Lone Star Series
(1)
Small Town USA Series
(1)
Song Series
(2)
Sookie Stackhouse - Southern Vampire Series
(8)
Soul Screamers Series
(1)
Stella Bagwell
(1)
Stephanie Adkins
(2)
Stephenie Meyer
(4)
Sunny
(4)
Susan Andersen
(2)
Susan Elizabeth Phillips
(1)
Susan Johnson
(1)
Susan Mallery
(5)
Sutherland Brothers Series
(1)
Sweetbrier Academy Series
(2)
T.A. Ford
(1)
T.L. Mitchell
(2)
Tales of the Darkworld Series
(1)
Tall Dark and Dangerously Hot Trilogy Series
(3)
Tamela Quijas
(2)
Tami Hoag
(2)
Tanya Michaels
(1)
Tara S. Nichols
(4)
Tatiana Caldwell
(1)
Tawny Taylor
(3)
Tawny Weber
(6)
Teresa D'Amario
(1)
Teresa Medeiros
(3)
Teresa Southwick
(2)
Terisa Wilcox
(1)
The Darkness and the Night Series
(3)
The de Warenne Dynasty Series
(9)
The Doomsday Brethren Series
(2)
The Masters of Time
(1)
The Scandal Series
(1)
The State of Parenthood Series
(2)
The Suds Club
(4)
Theresa Scott
(2)
Thursday Thirteen
(11)
Tori Carrington
(2)
Tracy Cooper-Posey
(3)
Triton Experiment Series
(1)
Twilight Saga
(1)
Twilight Series
(6)
Two Showgirls Series
(1)
Undercover Lovers Miniseries
(1)
V.C. Andrews
(1)
Vampire Bite Series
(2)
Vanessa Jaye
(1)
Veronica Wolff
(3)
Victoria Chancellor
(1)
Victoria Laurie
(3)
Victoria Pade
(5)
W. Somerset Maugham
(1)
Wasteland Series
(3)
Websites
(14)
Wendy Ely
(4)
Widgets
(1)
Wild Horse Press
(22)
Winston Family Series
(3)
Wolf Maiden Chronicles Series
(4)
Wolf of My Heart Series
(1)
Writing
(3)
Writing Romance
(10)
WVMP Radio Series
(1)
Young Adult
(28)
Total Pageviews
Featured Post
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Poster It was more than year ago that we had heard rumors that there would be a Fifty Shades of Grey movie com...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(403)
-
▼
January
(36)
- A Week From Sunday
- Sisters of the Lone Star Series
- Magic Series
- Coulter Family Series
- Buchanan Family Series
- The Masters of Time
- Created a Forum!
- Aisling Grey Series
- The Circle Trilogy
- IN DEATH Series
- Midnight Breed Series
- Argeneau Family Vampire Series
- Kingdom of Dreams
- Perfect
- Merry Gentry Series
- BLACK DAGGER BROTHERHOOD
- The Bride
- Into the Dreaming
- How to write a Romance Novel
- Sense and Sensibility
- Scent of Darkness
- Accidentally Yours
- I wrote the beginning of a BOOK!
- Beowulf and Roxie
- A Tournament Knight
- The Blue Lotus
- I've Got The FEVER!
- 2008 100,000 Book Challenge
- Petals on the River
- King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table
- Fancy
- Pamela Clare...Unknow Author?
- Every Breath You Take
- Angels Fall
- My Favorite Book So Far
- WELCOME!
-
▼
January
(36)
My Favorite Quotes
2018 Reading Challenge
My Loyal Readers
I'm Currently Reading...
To Be Read Pile
LOL! Pictures
Guys I Dream About
TAMFA Podcast
Listen to internet radio with Phoebe Jordan on BlogTalkRadio
Popular Posts
-
Well you may or may not remember but last year 4 of Nora Roberts novels became Lifetime original movies ( Angels Fall , Blue Smoke , Carolin...
-
It's been a year since I officially posted a blog here. I got a full-time job in an office last April 2011 and it really took all my at...
-
New Romance Author Interview Podcasts with Phoebe Jordan on BlogTalkRadio Today I have an RT BOOKlovers Convention special show for y...
-
Today is a special day here on Talk About My Favorite Authors because I’ll be hosting day 4 of the Ravenous Romance Ornery Eleven Book Blog...
-
Well today I have a special treat for everyone of my faithful readers out there. I have recently been contact with an author that I've r...
-
Today I will be interviewing a newly self-published author who I found through MySpace. April Bostic is the author of a romance novel calle...
-
Well I'm not reviewing a book today but I will be reviewing the movie that was based on a very popular book. As you guessed it by readin...
-
Perfect Touch by Elizabeth Lowell Title: Perfect Touch Author: Elizabeth Lowell Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Publication Dat...
-
15" MacBook Pro Well it has been almost about 2 months since I bought my 15" MacBook Pro and I have to say that though it...
-
We have today erotic romance author from Ravenous Romance Elle Amery being an author guest blogger. I met her through Keta Diablo who writes...
Blogs of Interest
-
-
Blurb Blitz Tour: Dazzled by the Light: Linda Goodman, Pop Astrology and the New Age by Karen Christino - Goddess Fish Promotions is organizing a Virtual Blurb Blitz Tour for DAZZLED BY THE LIGHT by Karen Christino, a biography available now. The tour will ru...9 hours ago
-
Pressing Pause on Posting – Just For Now! - .… which also means a hiatus on heroines. Again, just for now! WALL #4 edit time! All because I am deep in the throes of editing the final book in The Wal...11 hours ago
-
Diversions - Happy October. Just as it's fall and the days are visibly shorter, the weather heats up here. When I looked at the forecast, there were a lot of days ...12 hours ago
-
Promo: Christmas Valley by Maisey Yates - When it comes to the Christmas season, Rustler Mountain, Oregon, is as lively as its Wild West past, from its winter wonderland landscape to its weeke...13 hours ago
-
CRUEL ICE – .99 Ebook Sale! - Book news!!! The ebook for CRUEL ICE is on sale for just .99 from now until October 11th! (This the first of the surprises and fun that I have planned for ...3 days ago
-
REVIEW: Picture This by Devney Perry - Sandy M’s review of Picture This by Devney Perry Contemporary Romance Short Story published by Amazon Original Stories 18 Aug 26 I’m usually not a fan of s...1 week ago
-
Book Video Trailer: She Forgot She Was Free by Giselle Mascarenhas #selfhelp #booktrailer - What are book video teasers? Glad you asked! Book Video Teasers are made free of charge by Pump Up Your Book when you purchase a Silver, Gold, Platin...2 weeks ago
-
Expert Tips for Vibrant Senior Health and Secure Living - As I consider the many facets of a fulfilling life, I realize that senior years can be some of the most rewarding. It is a time for reflection, enjoyment...2 months ago
-
FEARLESS Update! - Hello Readers! It's me again. Just wanted to give you a quick update. Due to some life and family obligations, I am not going to be able to release Fear...6 months ago
-
Update - Hi there, folks. It's been seven years, and yet you're still visiting by the thousands every day. I appreciate that, and hope you are all doing well. I h...9 months ago
-
The Catch-22 of Review Requests - I'm sure you've heard the advice to make sure you get as many reviews as you possibly can, especially on Amazon. You've probably also been told to “as...1 year ago
-
BLOOD AND MAGIC IS NOW AVAILABLE!! - The eighth installment in the Goddess With a Blade series, BLOOD AND MAGIC, is now available in audio, digital and mass market paperback! Rowan Summerwai...2 years ago
-
-
蒋光太:期望下场比赛迎来首秀 咱们还有时刻提高排名 - 蒋光太:期望下场比赛迎来首秀 咱们还有时刻提高排名原标题:蒋光太:希望下场竞赛迎来首秀 咱们还有时刻提高排名搜狐体育音讯,北京时刻9月17日,近来,蒋光太接受了上海媒体的采访,在采访中,蒋光太泄漏,希...4 years ago
-
19+Modern Königin Kleid Schützenfest - Um gewiss sagen zu können dass die Auswirkung von Königin kleider schützenfest auch in der Praxis wohltuend ist sollten Sie sich die Resultate und Ansich...4 years ago
-
Want More Little Creede? You bet! - CiCi Cordelia’s work-in-progress, The High Society Wife, will make the fifth book in a series that originally started as an idea for a trilogy. Calling thi...5 years ago
-
2020?!? - Okay – we are all trapped at home and I’ve started running out of things to do. (Not really, but no one wants to deep clean their baseboards or any other t...6 years ago
-
New Year! New Goals! - It's hard to believe we have survived the first decade of the new millennium, but opening your eyes this morning was the first step. With each new year, we...6 years ago
-
Writing Tip: Don’t be afraid to slash and burn - I deleted two chapters today and I feel good. Okay, not great, but good. No writer likes to delete their words. We want to think that everything we write i...7 years ago
-
The Girl in the Rearview Mirror by Kelsey Rae Dimberg - [image: Book Cover The Girl in the Rearview Mirror] *I received an ARC of this book from the publisher with no expectation of a favorable review.* I love ...7 years ago
-
Cynsations Has Moved - The Cynsations blog has moved and is no longer being updated at Blogger. If you are not automatically redirected, please go to https://cynthialeitichsmith....7 years ago
-
Joe & Deb take on D&D, Anna headlines Flack, Skarsgard gets romantic and other True Blood cast updates - Get the scoop on what Alexander Skarsgard, Joe Manganiello, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll and more True Blood alumni are working on in 2019.7 years ago
-
Blog Tour: KILL CODE by Luna Kayne - Thanks for stopping by today on my tour stop for KILL CODE by Luna Kayne for Rock Star Book Tours. I am so very excited to be a part of this tour and I h...7 years ago
-
iPad Pro 10.5 and the Apple Pencil - I recently decided to take the plunge and buy myself the iPad Pro 10.5 and the Apple Pencil. I wanted to be able to fit my MacBook Pro in my laptop but unf...7 years ago
-
Cheap term paper help solution that’ll allow you to get great feedback on your project - Cheap term paper help solution that’ll allow you to get great feedback on your project Writing a term paper calls for you to definitely have understanding ...8 years ago
-
-
-
Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop 2017 @ A Writer's Dream - It's that time again for the *Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop*! And what better way to bring on the winter than with books and hot, cozy drink! Since I'm up...8 years ago
-
New Sci-Fi Series for Teens – “Les Mis in Space!” - Exciting news! I’m co-writing a new sci-fi series for teens with the amazing and bestselling author Jessica Brody. The series is called System Divine, and ...9 years ago
-
Free Book Friday is now Closed - You read that right – Free Book Friday is officially closed. *SIGH* But we do have one final message for you from FBF Founder, Jessica Brody…9 years ago
-
Ready for a wee bit of Scots magic? - I've written a fun novella! If you've every sighed over a sexy romance hero and wondered what he'd be like in real life--well, I've got news for you. It ...9 years ago
-
-
Monster in his eyes by J.M. Darhower - Monster in His Eyes by J.M. Darhower My rating: 3 of 5 stars What on Earth does Naz find in Karissa? She is as stupid as they come and her abilities to hol...10 years ago
-
New Video! Hope & Lady Jane’s Salon Visit RT BOOK Reviews - RT BOOK Reviews (basically, the Publishers Weekly of the romance industry) caught up with my Lady Jane’s Salon® co-founders, Leanna Renee Hieber and Ron Ho...10 years ago
-
Shelter Me Release Day!!! - Hey everyone — it’s a busy day over here. First of all, welcome to my new home, care of Frauke at CrocoDesigns.com! It’s still a work in progress but whe...10 years ago
-
Book Review: Caught Up In RAINE (Caught Up In Love #1) by: L.G. O'Connor - *Publisher: * *Collins-Young Publishing LLC* *Publication Date: * *April 18, 2016* *Origins: * *From Author for Review* *Synopsis: * *“Don’t judge a boo...10 years ago
-
All For Smut And Smut For All…One More Time Winners - Thank you for sticking with us. We’ll be seeing you around. *winners announced below* Don’t forget about the Smutketeers books! We’re all writing, and plan...10 years ago
-
We have moved! - Hi there! Just to let you know the Harlequin Historical Authors have reinvented themselves! You can now find us at the Hussies' Historical Hideaway, her...10 years ago
-
Carolyn Brown's NEW Kindle World: Blame it on Texas by C.H. Admirand - Break out the bubbly and raise your glass with me as I toast the totally FAB Carolyn Brown and congratulate her on the launch of her NEW Kindle World: B...10 years ago
-
Family vacay (and a stock signing!) - We're loving our family vacay! We saw SIX breaching whales today! Such magnificent creatures! p.s. Yes, Kristin and I will be popping in the Maui Barnes & ...10 years ago
-
So this is October’s big news… - From the Marsal Lyon Literary Agency: SOLD! Dana Fredsti’s LILITH, in which successful actress and stuntwoman Lee Striga finds herself with an unwanted se...10 years ago
-
EDGE Announces Editors for Tesseracts 20 - *Compostela*(*Tesseracts Twenty*) Spider Robinson and James Alan Gardner ------------------------------ *ABOUT THE ANTHOLOGY* *Compostela* (*Tesseracts ...10 years ago
-
Advertising e-book before release - I finished another book titled *Running from her Past* and scheduled it for a preorder on October 10thfrom Smashwords.com. I tried this before but didn’t ...10 years ago
-
Lucy Monroe Recommends: A Perfect Time for a Gothic Wedding - The month of October has thoughts of gothic romance and weddings swirling through my head because my son is getting married this month! He and his bride h...10 years ago
-
BookEnds Has Moved - I'm thrilled to announce that BookEnds has set up a new home and a new look. From this moment forward you can find BookEnds at www.bookendsliterary.com He...11 years ago
-
Cover Art for FEVERBORN and BURNED in paperback - I love the direction these covers are going. FEVERBORN on sale January 19, 2016. Available for pre-order (click on store for link): Amazon Barnes and Nobl...11 years ago
-
-
Xiaomi Mi 4i HP Kualitas OS Lollipop Mumpuni - *Xiaomi Mi 4i *akan memberikan sebuah kualitas operasi sistem yang sangat baik dan juga sangat mumpuni sekali, dimana akan menjadi salah satu ponsel yang s...11 years ago
-
Memilih Bangku Ruang Tamu Minimalis Yang Tepat - Memilih Bangku Ruang Tamu Minimalis Setiap kali Anda mengembangkan rumah minimalis begitu, maka saatnya untuk mempertimbangkan isi rumah. Mungkin yang pali...11 years ago
-
-
An Announcement from Harlequin’s Paranormal Romance Blog - by Amy Loosemore, Harlequin.com Team Seven years, hundreds of posts, countless books — we’ve seen a lot here on Harlequin’s Paranormal Romance Blog over th...11 years ago
-
I’m baaaa-aack! - Long time, no see! I’ve had a number of things that have kept me away including finishing a MS in Psychology and a total life overhaul. I won’t bore you wi...11 years ago
-
FIFA World Cup Brazil Predictions - Spain Vs Germany World Cup 2014 Predictions Germany is always a critical group with excellent organizational skills and willpower. German players are not a...12 years ago
-
The End of Night by B.L. Bonita - Title: The End of Night Author: BL Bonita Publisher: Liquid Silver Books Publication Date: Jan. 31, 2011 ISBN: 978-1-59578-806-1 Genre: Historical 1910, Su...12 years ago
-
My new book is out today! - I’m so pleased to be able to announce the release of my fourth book, MARIE ANTOINETTE, SERIAL KILLER! It’s the story of Colette, an American high school gi...13 years ago
-
You might have heard... - That something new is brewing in the Nightshade world. I'm happy to confirm that it's true. Two new projects are afoot. YA fans can expect three new novel...13 years ago
-
-
Blog Tour & Giveaway with the awesome Donna Grant! - Please help me welcome back one of my favorite Authors Donna Grant! And a HAPPY RELEASE DAY!!! If I were one of my characters I’d… Thanks to JoJo for ha...13 years ago
-
I'm a sojouner - I am constantly amazed at the things God does for me. He has opened up unexpected doors in unexpected places. Recently, without revealing too much of my ...13 years ago
-
Pub Rants Has Moved!! - STATUS: You'll have to check out the new location to see how I'm feeling. *grin* What’s playing on the XM or iPod right now? At the time I wrote that blog...13 years ago
-
We've Moved! - *Beginning January 1, 2013* *all LASR Reviews may be found here**.* *Stop by the new site and take a look around.* *Happy New Year! *13 years ago
-
We've Moved! - *Beginning January 1, 2013* *all Long and Short Reviews Interviews* *may be found here.* *Stop by the new site and take a look around.* *Happy New Year! *13 years ago
-
We've Moved! - *Beginning January 1, 2013* *all Long and Short Reviews Interviews* *may be found here.* *Stop by the new site and take a look around.* *Happy New Year! *13 years ago
-
We've Moved! - *Beginning January 1, 2013* *all Long and Short Reviews Interviews* *may be found here.* *Stop by the new site and take a look around.* *Happy New Year! *13 years ago
-
Night Owl Reviews review of Marie Rochelle's Alpha Male Incorporated: Access Granted: Book 2 - Beth Hardy gave this interracial paranormal romance 3 Stars. *"Overall, the book was good...The book was interesting..."* Read the entire review. Buy *Al...13 years ago
-
PARADISE HOPS by Liz Crowe - Please welcome author Liz Crowe, who recently released her contemporary romance, *Paradise Hops*. This blog post is part of a tour organized by Goddess F...13 years ago
-
Who Is Raising These Kids? - A pet peeve of mine happens to be rude kids. Children who simply have NO sense of acting properly within society. Over and over again I have kept running i...13 years ago
-
Review & Blog Tour: INNOCENT DARKNESS by Suzanne Lazear - Thanks to Mundie Moms for having us participate in the INNOCENT DARKNESS Blog Tour! *Title*: Innocent Darkness *Series*: The Aether Chronicles #1 *Pape...14 years ago
-
Tulsa Signing! - This Saturday, July 28th, I will be doing a book signing in Tulsa with Sarah Rees Brennan (THE DEMON'S LEXICON, TEAM HUMAN, UNSPOKEN) and Ally Carter (the ...14 years ago
-
Moving to the New Blog Page - You can find my new blog at www.lindalaelmiller.com/blog Please join me there.14 years ago
-
Types of the Genitive Case - The dependent genitive In this case a noun in the genitive case generally precedes another noun which is its head-word. The dependent genitive may be of two...14 years ago
-
New Blog for TKA - We're packing up our bags and moving away from Blogger Town. From now on, TKA's blog will be hosted on our website. We hope you'll come visit us in our n...14 years ago
-
Time to make history today. - You know, usually I post fun little things, blow the dust off this blog and maybe run a contest or even write about something writerly. This isn't a daily ...14 years ago
-
Gold, Frankincense, and Murder by Barbara Early - Title: *Gold, Frankincense, and Murder* Author: Barbara Early Publisher: White Rose Publishing Publication Date: 12-01-2011 ISBN: 978-1-61116-123-6 Genre: C...14 years ago
-
End of Year Changes - JessicaVerday.com & AbbeysHollow.com - So this is the blog post that I've been contemplating for a long time. A long, *long *time. And I can't believe that the time has finally come. It's here. ...14 years ago
-
Exciting News - and Thank You - I'm very excited to announce that I've reached one million units sold! Releasing my digital backlist and reconnecting with my stories, characters, and new ...14 years ago
-
Thank you Author Rescue for the interview and blog tour! - Are you a writer with a new release coming out soon? I highly, HIGHLY recommand that you consider visiitng www.authorrescue.com to discuss a book blog tour...14 years ago
-
Karen Essex - Dracula in Love - Contest - To celebrate the month of Halloween Karen Essex is offering three lucky PVN readers a copy of her terrific book Dracula in Love (Doubleday, 2010). This i...14 years ago
-
Whiz Bang-Coming November 1 - Coming November 1 to a e-book retailers everywhere is Whiz Bang, a book in the sizzling hot Toys 4 Us series. Mark your calendars folks!14 years ago
-
Dane Hart Discuss: Non Fan Mail! - Click to Play It’s ok if you don’t like it. We just don’t want to know about it! Copyright © 2016 Dane & Hart :: Bring Me My Hookah!. This Feed is for pers...15 years ago
-
Review: Mine to Possessby Nalini Singh - *A woman returns from a leopard changeling's past, making him question his base animal instincts-and unlock the darkest secrets of his heart.* {goodread...15 years ago
-
End of Days – Sold! - I’m back from RT and I think I’ve finally caught up on sleep. Oh my gosh, I was so jet lagged and I didn’t fly, I drove! But what a great time I had. Met n...15 years ago
-
RED MORTAL OUT TODAY!! WOOT! - Today is the B-I-G day! The last book in Deidre's Gods of Midnight series, RED MORTAL, is out, and finally the epic love story of King Leonidas and Daphne ...15 years ago
-
“Houdini’s Last Living Assistant Dies, But His Legend Lives On…” - I guess now we will never know the secrets behind his legendary performances…15 years ago
-
Alpha Male Incorporated: Under Your Protection by Marie Rochelle - Jax Irizarry leaned back in the leather chair and stared at the mortal in front of him. “You have to protect her,” Frank demanded as he slammed his hand d...15 years ago
-
-
-
Win the Eclipse Soundtrack!!! - It's Started!!!! The lines are forming and readers are getting ready to watch the new Eclipse movie. If you are not there yet don't worry we want you t...16 years ago
-
Don’t know much about poetry, but I know what I like, and I LOVE Kim Addonizio - Originally posted May 13, 2009 Today at Paperback Writer, Lynn Viehl is talking about poetry and Sage Cohen’s book WRITING THE LIFE POETIC. I know next to ...16 years ago
-
Ciao, Bellas: RBTB Says Arrivederci - Well, OK. Not forever. Just, you know, for the summer. My kids now are going through their second out-of-state move in less than two years, their third in ...16 years ago
-
Fresh excerpt – Immortal Outlaw - It’s excerpt month over at the Rose City Romance Writers blog, and to celebrate, I contributed a never-before-posted bit of Chapter 2. While you’re over th...17 years ago
-
Author Offerings From A.P. Miller - Title: Librarians Dont Get Married Release Date: August 17, 2009 Author: AP Miller Author Website: http://apmiller.vpweb.com/ Publisher: Excessica Publ...17 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-













0 Readers Comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my Talk About My Favorite Authors blog. Comments written here are much appreciated and I hope that you enjoyed your visit and will be coming back soon.