|
1. Nora Roberts was born in Silver Spring Maryland, the youngest of five children. 2. Through the years, Nora has always been surrounded by men. Not only was she the youngest in her family, but she was also the only girl. She has raised two sons. Having spent her life surrounded by men has given Ms. Roberts a fairly good view of the workings of the male mind, which is a constant delight to her readers. It was, she's been quoted as saying, a choice between figuring men out or running away screaming. 3. Nora is a member of several writers groups and has won countless awards from her colleagues and the publishing industry. 4. Home for Nora Roberts for the past 30 years has been on the top of a hill in western Maryland. 5. When she’s not writing, Nora tends to her gardens. She recovers from her annual spring book tour by ruthlessly weeding, planting and mulching, and enlisting her family to help out. Her constant battles with marauding deer have made it into her books and entertained her fans over the years. There’s an herb garden off the kitchen, a hillside of tiger lilies and hundreds of annuals throughout the property, giving Nora ample opportunity to still play in the dirt. 6. Since she started writing stories down in notebooks 28 years ago, Nora Roberts has used discipline and talent in equal measure. Early in her career, she worked her writing in between her sons’ pre-school and nap schedules every day. When they were both in school full time, her writing schedule mirrored theirs, although she put in extra hours over the weekend. Now, after 160 books and countless bestsellers, she writes eight hours a day -- every day. 7. Before she started writing, Nora Roberts was a woman in search of a creative outlet. Staying at home with her two small sons, she was the ultimate earth mother, gardening, canning fruits and vegetable, making her son’s clothes, stitching and knitting. “I macramed two hammocks,” she admits now. “I needed help.”. 8. Now that her sons are grown, Nora looks back at that February Blizzard as a blessing in disguise. “I started writing as a way to save my sanity,” she says, “and I fell into a job that I love.” 9. Since 1999, every book published under the Nora Roberts name was a New York Times bestseller. 10. There are enough Nora Roberts books in print to fill the seats of Giants Stadium nearly 4,000 times. 11. If you place all Nora’s books top to bottom, they would stretch across the United States from Los Angeles to New York City 10 times. 12. Nora’s books have spent a combined 116 weeks at the number one spot on the New York Times bestseller list!. 13. In the time you take to read this section, another 21 Nora Roberts books were sold. |
About Me
- Phoebe Jordan
- Love to read romance novels of all types of genres and review them for fun. 🥰
Blog Archive
- 2015 (4)
- 2014 (5)
- 2012 (2)
- 2011 (4)
- 2010 (76)
- 2009 (258)
-
2008
(403)
- December(15)
- November(37)
- October(33)
- September(50)
- August(37)
- July(42)
- June(28)
-
May(27)
- High Stakes
- Heartbreakers
- Thursday Thirteen - 3rd Edition
- WIP Notebook
- The Eagle and the Dove
- A Scandalous Marriage
- The Lover
- Wanton Angel
- The Song Series continued
- Thursday Thirteen - 2nd Edition
- No Strings Attached
- Dark Desires After Dusk
- Sword of the Highlands
- Pirates
- The Chase
- Improper English
- Thursday Thirteen - 1st Edition
- My Interview with Veronica Wolff
- Cherish
- Finders Keepers
- Warrior's Woman
- Cavendish Square Trilogy
- The Courtesan Series
- Two Showgirls Series
- The Last Chance Cafe
- Carolina Moon
- Sheer Pleasure
- April(29)
- March(34)
- February(35)
- January(36)
Romance Books
Romance Authors
Labels
Total Pageviews
Featured Post
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie Poster It was more than year ago that we had heard rumors that there would be a Fifty Shades of Grey movie com...
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(403)
-
▼
May
(27)
- High Stakes
- Heartbreakers
- Thursday Thirteen - 3rd Edition
- WIP Notebook
- The Eagle and the Dove
- A Scandalous Marriage
- The Lover
- Wanton Angel
- The Song Series continued
- Thursday Thirteen - 2nd Edition
- No Strings Attached
- Dark Desires After Dusk
- Sword of the Highlands
- Pirates
- The Chase
- Improper English
- Thursday Thirteen - 1st Edition
- My Interview with Veronica Wolff
- Cherish
- Finders Keepers
- Warrior's Woman
- Cavendish Square Trilogy
- The Courtesan Series
- Two Showgirls Series
- The Last Chance Cafe
- Carolina Moon
- Sheer Pleasure
-
▼
May
(27)
My Favorite Quotes
2018 Reading Challenge
My Loyal Readers
I'm Currently Reading...
To Be Read Pile
LOL! Pictures
Guys I Dream About
TAMFA Podcast
Popular Posts
-
Well you may or may not remember but last year 4 of Nora Roberts novels became Lifetime original movies ( Angels Fall , Blue Smoke , Carolin...
-
It's been a year since I officially posted a blog here. I got a full-time job in an office last April 2011 and it really took all my at...
-
New Romance Author Interview Podcasts with Phoebe Jordan on BlogTalkRadio Today I have an RT BOOKlovers Convention special show for y...
-
Today is a special day here on Talk About My Favorite Authors because I’ll be hosting day 4 of the Ravenous Romance Ornery Eleven Book Blog...
-
Well today I have a special treat for everyone of my faithful readers out there. I have recently been contact with an author that I've r...
-
Today I will be interviewing a newly self-published author who I found through MySpace. April Bostic is the author of a romance novel calle...
-
Well I'm not reviewing a book today but I will be reviewing the movie that was based on a very popular book. As you guessed it by readin...
-
Perfect Touch by Elizabeth Lowell Title: Perfect Touch Author: Elizabeth Lowell Publisher: HarperCollins Publishers Publication Dat...
-
15" MacBook Pro Well it has been almost about 2 months since I bought my 15" MacBook Pro and I have to say that though it...
-
We have today erotic romance author from Ravenous Romance Elle Amery being an author guest blogger. I met her through Keta Diablo who writes...
Blogs of Interest
-
What is the Fear of the Lord? And what are the benefits? - The Fear of the Lord, or simply fearing the Lord, what does it mean exactly? Does it mean we cower before Him, trembling that He might inflict some pun...8 hours ago
-
Ink Courage – Daily Inspiration & Uplifting Quotes - #EmbraceTheChange #EmbraceChange #ChangeAndGrowth #GrowingAndChanging #Becoming #PersonalGrowth #GrowthMindset #NewBeginnings #FreshStart #TurnThePage ...1 day ago
-
-
Pressing Pause on Posting – Just For Now! - .… which also means a hiatus on heroines. Again, just for now! WALL #4 edit time! All because I am deep in the throes of editing the final book in The Wal...1 day ago
-
CRUEL ICE – .99 Ebook Sale! - Book news!!! The ebook for CRUEL ICE is on sale for just .99 from now until October 11th! (This the first of the surprises and fun that I have planned for ...3 days ago
-
REVIEW: Picture This by Devney Perry - Sandy M’s review of Picture This by Devney Perry Contemporary Romance Short Story published by Amazon Original Stories 18 Aug 26 I’m usually not a fan of s...1 week ago
-
Book Video Trailer: She Forgot She Was Free by Giselle Mascarenhas #selfhelp #booktrailer - What are book video teasers? Glad you asked! Book Video Teasers are made free of charge by Pump Up Your Book when you purchase a Silver, Gold, Platin...2 weeks ago
-
Expert Tips for Vibrant Senior Health and Secure Living - As I consider the many facets of a fulfilling life, I realize that senior years can be some of the most rewarding. It is a time for reflection, enjoyment...2 months ago
-
I’ve fallen in love… - I talk about it in my next newsletter, but wanted to share here, too. I found the first one while looking for October Daye books (Seanan McGuire) and wow...5 months ago
-
FEARLESS Update! - Hello Readers! It's me again. Just wanted to give you a quick update. Due to some life and family obligations, I am not going to be able to release Fear...6 months ago
-
Update - Hi there, folks. It's been seven years, and yet you're still visiting by the thousands every day. I appreciate that, and hope you are all doing well. I h...9 months ago
-
สล็อต 89 วอ เลท เว็บพนันเดิมพันที่ดี ที่สุดสำหรับนักพนัน ออนไลน์ - สล็อต 89 วอ เลทเป็นหนึ่งในเว็บพนันที่กำลังมาแรงและได้รับความนิยมอย่างมากในวงการนักพนันออนไลน์ ด้วยความสะดวกสบายและความปลอดภัยที่มาพร้อมกับการใช้งานผ่านระ...1 year ago
-
-
How Movie Buffs Can Benefit from Open-Access Online Viewing Options - For those who enjoy movies, having access to a large library of films is a fantasy come true. Movie enthusiasts […]1 year ago
-
BLOOD AND MAGIC IS NOW AVAILABLE!! - The eighth installment in the Goddess With a Blade series, BLOOD AND MAGIC, is now available in audio, digital and mass market paperback! Rowan Summerwai...2 years ago
-
-
Did ladies wear pantaloons during the Regency? - by Donna Hatch www.donnahatch.com I recently taught a workshop at a writer's conference on Regency Ladies Fashions. One attendee asked what ladies wore...2 years ago
-
Harlequin.com August 2023 New Releases - Summer’s end is around the bend, and we are sorry to see it go. But another month means more great […]3 years ago
-
The World of Seven Dials - I’ve written books set in a lot of parts of Regency London. But until The Seven Dials Affair, I hadn’t written a book set in Seven Dials, one of Regency Lo...3 years ago
-
Booklovers Con 2023 registration is open! - *REGISTRATION IS OPEN!! * Hurry! Registration is limited! *We're not just a conference, we're family!* *CHECK OUT ALL THAT IS HAPPENING THIS YEAR AT BL...3 years ago
-
蒋光太:期望下场比赛迎来首秀 咱们还有时刻提高排名 - 蒋光太:期望下场比赛迎来首秀 咱们还有时刻提高排名原标题:蒋光太:希望下场竞赛迎来首秀 咱们还有时刻提高排名搜狐体育音讯,北京时刻9月17日,近来,蒋光太接受了上海媒体的采访,在采访中,蒋光太泄漏,希...4 years ago
-
19+Modern Königin Kleid Schützenfest - Um gewiss sagen zu können dass die Auswirkung von Königin kleider schützenfest auch in der Praxis wohltuend ist sollten Sie sich die Resultate und Ansich...4 years ago
-
What Could Be So Hard About Cleaning The Floor? - Go ahead. You go give it a try then. Ah yes, you say. You’re already doing that. You’re cleaning your floors. Says who? Shall we Read More5 years ago
-
This Week's Word - Unusual Words - Do U Know Them? - Hey Wordsmiths, Friends and Followers. Thanks so much for visiting my blog today. If you're like me, you love words, unusual words, funny-sounding words...5 years ago
-
12 Virtual Book Events You Can Attend from Your Couch in May - While in-person events may not be possible right now, the book community is getting creative when it comes to providing great programming. Many literary fe...6 years ago
-
New Year! New Goals! - It's hard to believe we have survived the first decade of the new millennium, but opening your eyes this morning was the first step. With each new year, we...6 years ago
-
Release Day for Temptation! - It’s finally here! Connor and Zoe are out in the world! It’s always fun (and terrifying) to send a new book baby into the world. This book is particularly ...7 years ago
-
OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS - We’re currently seeking writers of all gender, ethnicity, race, sexual orientation, religion, national origin and ability. #OwnVoices The post OPEN FOR S...7 years ago
-
The Girl in the Rearview Mirror by Kelsey Rae Dimberg - [image: Book Cover The Girl in the Rearview Mirror] *I received an ARC of this book from the publisher with no expectation of a favorable review.* I love ...7 years ago
-
Getting lost in the Fantasy - Writing is a cathartic, crazy, chaotic, dead in the water with nothing to write process. At least it has been for me. When I think back on the past ten yea...7 years ago
-
Joe & Deb take on D&D, Anna headlines Flack, Skarsgard gets romantic and other True Blood cast updates - Get the scoop on what Alexander Skarsgard, Joe Manganiello, Anna Paquin, Deborah Ann Woll and more True Blood alumni are working on in 2019.7 years ago
-
Blog Tour: KILL CODE by Luna Kayne - Thanks for stopping by today on my tour stop for KILL CODE by Luna Kayne for Rock Star Book Tours. I am so very excited to be a part of this tour and I h...7 years ago
-
iPad Pro 10.5 and the Apple Pencil - I recently decided to take the plunge and buy myself the iPad Pro 10.5 and the Apple Pencil. I wanted to be able to fit my MacBook Pro in my laptop but unf...7 years ago
-
Blog Tour & Excerpt: I Do Not Trust You by L. Burns & M. Metz - I Do Not Trust You by Laura J. Burns and Melinda Metz is a book that I was really excited to review. I love mythology and I love archaeology! This book is ...8 years ago
-
Cheap term paper help solution that’ll allow you to get great feedback on your project - Cheap term paper help solution that’ll allow you to get great feedback on your project Writing a term paper calls for you to definitely have understanding ...8 years ago
-
-
-
Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop 2017 @ A Writer's Dream - It's that time again for the *Midwinter's Eve Giveaway Hop*! And what better way to bring on the winter than with books and hot, cozy drink! Since I'm up...8 years ago
-
We've Moved! - [image: Related image] That's right! This blog has moved to Word Press! Visit us there at http://paigetylertheauthor.com/blog/ *hugs* Paige8 years ago
-
THE BONE THIEF in stores now! - Hey Everyone! Just in time for Halloween, I'm So excited to announce that my new middle-grade novel, THE BONE THIEF, is in stores today! With plenty...8 years ago
-
New Sci-Fi Series for Teens – “Les Mis in Space!” - Exciting news! I’m co-writing a new sci-fi series for teens with the amazing and bestselling author Jessica Brody. The series is called System Divine, and ...9 years ago
-
Ready for a wee bit of Scots magic? - I've written a fun novella! If you've every sighed over a sexy romance hero and wondered what he'd be like in real life--well, I've got news for you. It ...9 years ago
-
-
The Last Farewell - I’m so grateful for all the fun we’ve had and the friends we’ve made. I’ll see you around the Internet! –Theresa After all these years, I’m going to miss “...9 years ago
-
Apakah yang Difilter oleh Membran RO - Penjelasan Mengenai Apakah yang Difilter oleh Membran RO 0821 2742 3050 | Ady Water jual Mesin RO dan jual membran RO *Reverse osmosis* (osmosis terbalik)...10 years ago
-
New Video! Hope & Lady Jane’s Salon Visit RT BOOK Reviews - RT BOOK Reviews (basically, the Publishers Weekly of the romance industry) caught up with my Lady Jane’s Salon® co-founders, Leanna Renee Hieber and Ron Ho...10 years ago
-
Welcome! - Hello, and welcome to my website! Look around for news on upcoming books, events, and...bookish events, I guess? We're pretty single-minded around here. Be...10 years ago
-
Spencer’s Chance by Dominique Eastwick - *Spencer’s Chance* *By:* Dominique Eastwick *Publisher:* Amazon Digital Services *Published:* October 22, 2015 *Genre:* Contemporary, Romance *Length:* Nov...10 years ago
-
The Widow's Mite & Raising an Adult Child with Mental Illness When Only One Part of The Village is Involved - My son has always been a bit quirky. I sloughed it off to him being a team member of special education plus he was a boy. He'd cry when I dropped him at ...10 years ago
-
Cheap Verizon Wireless Cell Phones - DROID XYBOARD 10.1” BY MOTOROLA 16GB Introducing the DROID XYBOARD, a home theater, compressed to fit in your hands. Packing an HD screen into an 8" tablet...10 years ago
-
Family vacay (and a stock signing!) - We're loving our family vacay! We saw SIX breaching whales today! Such magnificent creatures! p.s. Yes, Kristin and I will be popping in the Maui Barnes & ...10 years ago
-
Cover Reveal Husband Wanted by Charlotte Hughes - Here is the great cover by Kim Van Meter. Husband Wanted which will be released on Feb 24th, 2016. It is available now for preorder, if you want to reserve...10 years ago
-
New Kawasaki ZX-14R 2016 - Otomotif Mania - Produsen Yang terkenal dengan Variasi Motor sport asal negeri Jepang ini memang selalu up to date, terlihat dari munculnya Varian-varian b...10 years ago
-
Find me elsewhere - I've officially decided to stop mirroring my blog content here on blogspot — sorry to all my subscribers on here, but it's just one extra step too many. T...10 years ago
-
EDGE Announces Editors for Tesseracts 20 - *Compostela*(*Tesseracts Twenty*) Spider Robinson and James Alan Gardner ------------------------------ *ABOUT THE ANTHOLOGY* *Compostela* (*Tesseracts ...10 years ago
-
Lucy Monroe Recommends: A Perfect Time for a Gothic Wedding - The month of October has thoughts of gothic romance and weddings swirling through my head because my son is getting married this month! He and his bride h...11 years ago
-
BookEnds Has Moved - I'm thrilled to announce that BookEnds has set up a new home and a new look. From this moment forward you can find BookEnds at www.bookendsliterary.com He...11 years ago
-
FATAL PURSUIT coming soon! - One week until release day! [image: Fatal Pursuit Promo 1] Preorder FATAL PURSUIT here. … Read more » The post FATAL PURSUIT coming soon! first appear...11 years ago
-
Alzheimer's and zombies - Daddy, Christmas 2012 My dad wasn't a rocket scientist, but he came close. He was a nuclear physicist with a near photographic memory. When the Alzheimer'...11 years ago
-
She Bride Run! by Charlotte Hughes Book Review - [image: See Bride Run! by Charlotte Hughes] See Bride Run! by Charlotte Hughes *Title:* *See Bride Run!* *Author:* Charlotte Hughes *Publisher:* CreateS...11 years ago
-
Memilih Bangku Ruang Tamu Minimalis Yang Tepat - Memilih Bangku Ruang Tamu Minimalis Setiap kali Anda mengembangkan rumah minimalis begitu, maka saatnya untuk mempertimbangkan isi rumah. Mungkin yang pali...11 years ago
-
How to Setup Custom Domain on Blogger with GoDaddy.com - Blogger Custom domains are more like a Vanity URL for your BlogSpot blog. It will allow you to create a better and easy to remember URL. (for example : f...11 years ago
-
-
I’m baaaa-aack! - Long time, no see! I’ve had a number of things that have kept me away including finishing a MS in Psychology and a total life overhaul. I won’t bore you wi...11 years ago
-
-
Summer Reading Recommendations - It's summer! (I know summer doesn't officially start until June 21, but for me and any student I've ever known, summer starts the moment that bell rings on...12 years ago
-
Latest from the pen of Laura Florand! - Okay, ladies, let's try this one more (and last) time. I never heard from Phoebe so I've chosen another winner. The new winner is KIM V - congratulation...12 years ago
-
Fun Vacation But Not Expensive - In the event that sit down to plan your vacation, you'll need a fun vacation nevertheless not an expensive anyone and that will be the the Internet is usef...12 years ago
-
My new book is out today! - I’m so pleased to be able to announce the release of my fourth book, MARIE ANTOINETTE, SERIAL KILLER! It’s the story of Colette, an American high school gi...13 years ago
-
You might have heard... - That something new is brewing in the Nightshade world. I'm happy to confirm that it's true. Two new projects are afoot. YA fans can expect three new novel...13 years ago
-
Stolen Promise Free on Kindle through September 7th!!! - My publisher, Medallion Press, has made it possible to offer my award winning, Gypsy-themed historical adventure romance novel, "Stolen Promise" as a free ...13 years ago
-
Time For A Change - For a number of years, American Romance authors have shared successes...and a few failures, joys...and a couple of tribulations, hopes and the very best...13 years ago
-
Blog Update: Times Are Changing - I wanted to share with all my followers that there will be a slight pause in review posting for a few days. I finally caved and I am switching the blog to...13 years ago
-
Alice's Review: Pleasure of a Dark Prince by Kresley Cole - *Released:* 16th February 2010 *Paperback:* 431 pages *Price:* $12.99 *Publisher:* Simon&Schuster *Source:* Bought *Genre:* Paranormal romance *Series:* I...13 years ago
-
We've Moved! - *Beginning January 1, 2013* *all Long and Short Reviews Interviews* *may be found here.* *Stop by the new site and take a look around.* *Happy New Year! *13 years ago
-
La Dame à La Licorne by Anne Marie - *La Dame à La Licorne by Anne Marie* Publisher: Musa Publishing Genre: Sci-Fi/Fantasy, Historical, Suspense/Mystery Length: Short Story (15 pages) Ratin...13 years ago
-
PARADISE HOPS by Liz Crowe - Please welcome author Liz Crowe, who recently released her contemporary romance, *Paradise Hops*. This blog post is part of a tour organized by Goddess F...13 years ago
-
Who Is Raising These Kids? - A pet peeve of mine happens to be rude kids. Children who simply have NO sense of acting properly within society. Over and over again I have kept running i...13 years ago
-
Review & Blog Tour: INNOCENT DARKNESS by Suzanne Lazear - Thanks to Mundie Moms for having us participate in the INNOCENT DARKNESS Blog Tour! *Title*: Innocent Darkness *Series*: The Aether Chronicles #1 *Pape...14 years ago
-
Tulsa Signing! - This Saturday, July 28th, I will be doing a book signing in Tulsa with Sarah Rees Brennan (THE DEMON'S LEXICON, TEAM HUMAN, UNSPOKEN) and Ally Carter (the ...14 years ago
-
Noble Romance Authors - About Noble Romance Publishing *No•ble* /ˈnoʊbəl/ [noh-buhl] –adjective *Etymology*: Middle English, from Anglo-French, from Latin nobilis well-known, nob...14 years ago
-
Moving to the New Blog Page - You can find my new blog at www.lindalaelmiller.com/blog Please join me there.14 years ago
-
Excerpt Day - Silent Warriors, Book 2 Tactical Deception © J.L. Saint - *Excerpt* *I am not a victim*, Mari Dalton silently whispered then gasped for air as she tightened her grip on the .22-caliber pistol. But she couldn’...14 years ago
-
Time to make history today. - You know, usually I post fun little things, blow the dust off this blog and maybe run a contest or even write about something writerly. This isn't a daily ...14 years ago
-
Gold, Frankincense, and Murder by Barbara Early - Title: *Gold, Frankincense, and Murder* Author: Barbara Early Publisher: White Rose Publishing Publication Date: 12-01-2011 ISBN: 978-1-61116-123-6 Genre: C...14 years ago
-
Return of the Save the Cat Novel Workshop! - Attention, writers!!! Back by popular demand (I've always wanted to say that!), I'm doing another SAVE THE CAT Novel-Writing Beat Sheet Workshop! I was th...14 years ago
-
Exciting News - and Thank You - I'm very excited to announce that I've reached one million units sold! Releasing my digital backlist and reconnecting with my stories, characters, and new ...14 years ago
-
Thank you Author Rescue for the interview and blog tour! - Are you a writer with a new release coming out soon? I highly, HIGHLY recommand that you consider visiitng www.authorrescue.com to discuss a book blog tour...14 years ago
-
Karen Essex - Dracula in Love - Contest - To celebrate the month of Halloween Karen Essex is offering three lucky PVN readers a copy of her terrific book Dracula in Love (Doubleday, 2010). This i...14 years ago
-
Whiz Bang-Coming November 1 - Coming November 1 to a e-book retailers everywhere is Whiz Bang, a book in the sizzling hot Toys 4 Us series. Mark your calendars folks!14 years ago
-
Review: Mine to Possessby Nalini Singh - *A woman returns from a leopard changeling's past, making him question his base animal instincts-and unlock the darkest secrets of his heart.* {goodread...15 years ago
-
RED MORTAL OUT TODAY!! WOOT! - Today is the B-I-G day! The last book in Deidre's Gods of Midnight series, RED MORTAL, is out, and finally the epic love story of King Leonidas and Daphne ...15 years ago
-
“Houdini’s Last Living Assistant Dies, But His Legend Lives On…” - I guess now we will never know the secrets behind his legendary performances…15 years ago
-
-
Research is Hell...Okay. No, It's Not. - I just got back from a trip to England and Ireland. All right. I'll be honest. I would have gone no matter what. But this time I got a chance to research ...16 years ago
-
Ciao, Bellas: RBTB Says Arrivederci - Well, OK. Not forever. Just, you know, for the summer. My kids now are going through their second out-of-state move in less than two years, their third in ...16 years ago
-
Fresh excerpt – Immortal Outlaw - It’s excerpt month over at the Rose City Romance Writers blog, and to celebrate, I contributed a never-before-posted bit of Chapter 2. While you’re over th...17 years ago
-
STIMULATION - My parents were always avid readers. When I was a kid, I remember going into their bedroom at night and they’d both be lying there with a paperback book in...17 years ago
-
Author Offerings From A.P. Miller - Title: Librarians Dont Get Married Release Date: August 17, 2009 Author: AP Miller Author Website: http://apmiller.vpweb.com/ Publisher: Excessica Publ...17 years ago
-
Difference - HTML and XHTML - When inserting codes into the Blogger template, page element, or blog post, you may have seen error messages that the code could not be parsed, was not wel...18 years ago
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-













Im not into Nora Roberts, more into History.. like the love letters between John and Abigail Adams.
ReplyDeleteCome visit my 9 year wedding anniversary pictures!
whoa! That's alot of books!!!
ReplyDeleteNeat idea. I may try a version of this one Thursday.
ReplyDeleteI've read several of her boos, and it's nice to know something about her. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI've been reading Nora Roberts' books for a long time - hard to believe she is still writing eight hours every day! I'm too lazy and would be resting on my laurels by now! Hahahaha...
ReplyDeleteI do love Nora Roberts books. She's an amazing writing. But your last few facts ... I had no idea!
ReplyDeleteThanks for checking out my TT13 kilts!
http://www.ninapierce.com/romanceblog
Wow, everything we've always wanted to know about Nora Roberts. Nice job. I have to admit I have not read any of her books but obviously I've heard of her. Sorry, don't hate me, I'm such a Sci-Fi/Fantasy freak. Anyway your list was very entertaining.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry Gatekeeper I don't hate you. At least it was an entertaining list that you liked even though you don't read Nora Roberts books. I like a couple of Sci-Fi/Fantasy novels too. I like Laurell K. Hamilton, J.K. Rowling and Charlaine Harris.
ReplyDelete